- Ten1 x 1 round
- Ten2 joins in for 1 round
- Sop1 comes in for several rounds
- Sop1 runs on G for two rounds
- Everybody in
- Lead and Sop1 carry the song with an effective "double lead"
- Lead runs on D for two rounds.
- Ten1 and Ten2 play alone.
- Singing (optional)
- Ten1 and Ten2 accelerate.
- Lead calls everyone back in with two rounds on D.
- Everyone in for 2 rounds exactly.
- Individual 1 round solos followed by 2 rounds of everyone
- Sop1 b. Sop2 c. Bass d. Bari e. Lead f. Silence
- Everyone in.
- Lead calls two rounds on D.
Bass and Baritone
Here are two versions of the bass and baritone playing together:
Entire song (for practice)
* Tenor 2: (mp3)